I'm trying to keep on top of my memes and features this year, so as it's Saturday it's time for 'Click me Quick'- a feature where I share the blog posts, web articles and videos that have uplifted, interested or inspired me over the past week.
- Are you suffering from Blogger Burnout? Daisy Chain Book Reviews offer tips to get through it. I also discovered a post from Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner, who shares her experiences of blogging when not feeling herself and how she overcomes it.
- I stumbled across a blog called Creative Tizzy-my name sake! It's a lifestyle, arts and crafts blog with loads of free downloads and printables.
- This article from The Office of Letters and Light reminded me that it's okay to completely scrap a first draft and start afresh.
- Yelena Castle shares the Writer's Rebel Creed 2014-a very helpful pledge that you can pin or print out to remind you of your writing and blogging goals.
- Sometimes after hearing about all the war, murder and suffering going on, or seeing a disturbing picture of animal cruelty, I start to feel really down and cynical about life. A good pick-me-up is to check out the groups of uplifting pictures on Buzzfeed, like '21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity' or '35 Pictures That Prove the World isn't Such a Bad Place'. They make me feel all warm and glowing inside :)
- What if gay was straight and straight was gay? This thought-provoking video is a MUST WATCH.
- You have to see this clever Beagle stealing chicken nuggets, made my day!
What links do you recommend I check out this week?