For those that haven't heard of it, here is the blurb from the site:
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!You can sign up here with the linky all this week and write your own sign-up post with your to-do list.
Most bloggers use the Bloggiesta as a chance to catch up with little jobs they've been putting off like fixing their layout or organising their labels. There are sample to-do lists available as well as mini challenges. Here are the past mini challenges, but the new list will go live on Wednesday 17th September.
There will also be Twitter chats (#bloggiesta @bloggiesta):
- Blogging and Life (Time Management): Thursday September 18 @ 2 p.m. Eastern
- All Your Blogging Problems Solved: Friday September 19 @ 6 p.m. Eastern
- Book Blogging Basics: Saturday September 20 @ 11 a.m. Eastern
- End of Event Wrap Up: Sunday September 21 @ 1 p.m. Eastern
My 'to-do' list:
- Complete at least one mini-challenge.
- Reply to all recent blog comments.
- Comment on at least 10 other Bloggiesta participant's blogs.
- Back up my blog (posts and template).
- Reply to messages on bookblogging.net
- Write and post at least two book reviews.
- Pin some of my blog posts to my board on Pinterest.
Are you taking part in the Bloggiesta? Let me know in the comments and I'll come and visit!