Can I use any of the images or text from your blog?Unless otherwise stated, the texts and images on this blog are the sole intellectual property of myself (A V Brown). If you wish to copy, alter or use my text or images in any way, I insist that you email me to request permission. In most cases I will grant you permission to use my work if it's not for commercial purposes, as long as you credit me and link back to me, but you must email me to get permission first.
Occasionally I have used the work of other photographers, artists or bloggers, either under a Creative Commons licence or with permission. In these instances I have given credit and linked back to them. Please do not use these files without seeking permission from the copyright holder yourself.
Where did you get your layout?I used Blogger's Watermark Template and added a background from enjoynz. I made the header by purchasing some stock images from Fotolia and editing them using Photoshop CS5.
Do you earn money from this blog?At the moment I don't earn any revenue from this blog. Occasionally I will receive books from authors and publishers to review, but I do not earn any monetary payment. Currently this is a personal blog that I run for fun.
What is your review policy?
Please visit the Authors/Publishers page for information on my review policy and to request a review.
What is your giveaway policy?
By entering any of the giveaways on this blog, you are bound by the following rules:
1) Giveaways are open to all followers of this blog, both UK and International (as long as the Book Depository ships to you), unless otherwise specified.
2) The giveaway will run until the time specified on the announcement post and the winner will be announced on my blog.
3) You must be at least 18 years old or have your parent's permission to enter.
4) One entry per person only please. Entries will be checked and anyone found to be cheating will be disqualified.
5) Winners will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter.
6) If the winner fails to provide an email address or does not respond to my email within 48 hours, they forfeit their prizes and I will choose another winner.
7) In accordance with the Data Protection Act, personal details are kept confidential and not passed onto a third party, except when prizes are supplied by a publisher or author (this will be clearly stated). All personal details are discarded after the giveaway ends.
8) In cases where the author or publisher supplies the prizes, Creative Therapy will not be held responsible for their non-arrival.
Can you promote my book?
I love participating in blog tours, cover reveals, author interviews and street teams to promote books that I like. Please visit the Authors/Publishers page for more information.